- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
PQASSO Level 1 Quality Mark
Voice4Change England was proud to receive the PQASSO level 1 quality mark in March 2011. This followed an intense and rigorous process by V4CE’s Board and staff to self review, improve and finally, pass an external assessment.
PQASSO is a quality assurance system run by CES for small voluntary and community organisations. It measures organisations’ performance in 12 quality areas including governance; leadership and management; user-centred service; and results. By achieving the PQSSO level 1 mark we have successfully demonstrated qualities such as:
- Effective and responsible governance.
- That we recognise and value our users: we focus on better outcomes for our users and represent their interests.
- Robust financial control.
- And that we build good relationships with other organisations.
”All those involved with the organisation, clearly comprise a highly competent and motivated team, who through their work, demonstrate the mission and aims of Voice 4 Change England. As a result, those who access their services can expect to receive high quality information and guidance.” - CES PQASSO Peer Reviewer