- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
Through the Sector Directory, you can upload and edit your online profile, promote yourself, search for organisations and share best practice and dialogue with other relevant voluntary and community groups.
Sector Directory Forum
We are delighted to invite you to join our new interactive BME voluntary sector forum developed specifically for your needs.
If you want advice about how your organisation can survive the current financial climate or want to seek opportunities for partnership working and best shared practice, sign up to the forum and begin engaging with informed members and service practitioners.
The forum will also give you an opportunity to exchange ideas, promote your work and connect with other organisations serving BME communities.
Not a V4CE member?
The Sector Directory is open to all members. If you are not already a member, you can sign up here for FREE, providing you are a voluntary and community organisation based in England.
A V4CE member?
You can edit your organisation's profile, upload images and resources and search for other voluntary and community organisations. Just follow the steps below:
- Click here to sign up for an account
- The form asks for your username. This will be your first name then a space and then the name or acronym of your organisation.
- Once you hit ‘create new account’ your password and further instructions will be sent to your email.
- Confirm your email address and log in to the V4CE website.
You will now be able to participate in the forum and search the sector directory.
Call the Media, Marketing and Communications Officer on 020 7697 4246 if you need any help.