- About the BME voluntary sector
- Policy, Campaigns, Research & Projects
- Public Sector Equality Duty Review
- Big Society
- Race Equality
- Public Services
- Influencing Parliament
- Consultations & Responses
- V4CE Research Fellowship
- Supporting collaboration
- Strengthening Voices
- Young Entrepreneur Story Archive
- Support & Services
- Sector Directory, Networks & Blogs
- Consultancy services
Tennyson Insurance are proud to offer Voice4Change England members a discount on their insurance. Their fantastic team of insurance advisors understand how charities do business and will offer expert and tailored advice as well as the best possible quotes for you.
Why use Tennyson Insurance?
· Online quotes start at just £80.
· Very strong track record of helping charities and organisations to save money.
· Easy to use and simple website, allowing many customers to buy online in just four simple steps.
· All their policies are underwritten by Zurich Insurance, a trusted brand and winner of the 2009 Charity Times ‘Insurer of the Year’ award.
· All Tennyson staff are experts in working with charities and community groups.
· In their most recent customer satisfaction survey (conducted in summer 2012) 98% of Tennyson customers said that they would recommend them to a fellow organisation.
As a member of V4CE you are entitled to a 5% discount on your insurance if you buy from charity insurance experts Tennyson Insurance. Simply call go online at www.tennysoninsurance.co.uk and quote ‘V4CE’ to claim your discount. Or if you’d like to talk directly to one of their experts, simple call: 0845 600 8744.